4 bedroom detached house for saleHolland Way, Hayes, Kent
- Large 4 Bedroom Detached
- Potential to convert Cellar (STPP)
- Close to The Warren Sports Ground
- Catchment area for Hayes Schools
- Close to Hayes amenities
- Secluded Rear Garden. EPC: E
In excess of 2800 sq ft is this fantastic 4 bedroom detached house with huge potential to extend (STPP). This wonderful home comes complete with a cellar which is ready for a potential purchaser to convert as part of the home. The property is located at the top of Holland Way close to The Warren, the Metropolitan Police sports ground, and within easy reach of the popular facilities of Hayes including local shops, Station with regular services to Charing Cross, London Bridge and is in the catchment for local desirable schools including Hayes Primary and Secondary Schools. EPC Rating : E
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44325777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26505887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinclair Hammelton , Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.