2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale40 Suthren Yett, Prestonpans, EH32 9GL
- Ideal lower villa in "move in" condition
- Entrance vestibule, lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfastroom
- Two bedrooms, one with en suite showerroom
- Gas central heating. Double glazing. Secure entryphone
- Landscaped communal gardens. Residents car parking
- EPC Band , Council tax band C
Tel Agents 0131 665 3131
** New Reduced Price below HR valuation ** OPEN VIEWING Thursday 6-8pm & Sunday 2-4pm ** This lower villa offers generously proportioned accommodation (63m sq) all in good decorative order and comprises a front facing lounge, a fully fitted kitchen/breakfastroom with integrated appliances and space for a small table, two bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room as well as a bathroom with three piece white suite. Gas central heating, double glazing and security entryphone system come as standard and the house is set within well maintained, landscaped communal gardens with a residents car park to the rear of the building.
The historic town of Prestonpans is situated on the southern shore of the Firth of Forth surrounded by unspoilt countryside. The town is an extremely popular commuter base, being only three miles beyond Musselburgh and close to the A1 which links quickly and easily with Edinburgh City Centre via the City Bypass. There are a number of local shops including a supermarket, banks, schools and other social amenities within the town. Further shopping can be found a short distance away at FortKinnairdRetailPark, Newcraighall, which offers a selection of “High Street” shops and superstores. A variety of leisure facilities are available in the area including Prestonpans swimming pool, a choice of golf courses and several sandy beaches. Prestonpans has its own railway station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44326362.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 69977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.