3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWolfit Avenue, Balderton
Withdrawn from Market
- Delightful semi detached home
- Immaculately presented
- Hallway and ground floor WC
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms and contemporary style shower room
- Landscaped gardens
This immaculately presented semi-detached home is situated within the popular Chuter Ede catchment and close to local amenities, and offers accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hallway, ground floor WC, lounge, separate dining room, conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, and a contemporary style fitted first floor shower room. In addition to the immaculate presentation, the property also has ample off-street parking, landscaped front and rear gardens, two outbuildings, uPVC double glazing, and gas central heating. Viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44332464.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6660596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jon Brambles, Newark . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.