4 bedroom detached house for saleWindsor Road, Weymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Private Drive
- Close To Amenities.
FOUR bedroom DETACHED family home with DOUBLE GARAGE and PRIVATE DRIVE located close to amenities and public transport links. TWO reception rooms. master with en suite and GENEROUS GARDENS, in need of modernisation.
This detached four bedroom family home located within its own private grounds and private driveway leading to double garage. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a fantastic home located in its private setting but also within easy access to Dorchester or Weymouth. The property has two reception rooms, a master bedroom en suite, good size kitchen and utility space and has generous gardens surrounding the property. This property must be viewed to appreciate its individual setting and its ground. The property is in need of modernisation but has huge potential to be a stunning unique family home.
Entrance Porch 5' 9" x 3' 9" ( 1.75m x 1.14m )
Side aspect double glazed front door. Front aspect double glazed windows. Parquet flooring. Opening through to entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 12' x 5' 9" ( 3.66m x 1.75m )
Inset spot lights. Stairs to first floor. Alarm keypad. Wall mounted thermostat. Storage cupboard. Understeers study area. Radiator.
Lounge 18' 2" x 12' ( 5.54m x 3.66m )
Rear aspect double glazed french doors through to rear garden. Rear aspect double glazed window. Side aspect double glazed window. Coved ceiling. Two radiators. TV point.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.68m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Side aspect double glazed window. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Archway through to sitting room.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.18m )
Roll top work surfaces with a range of wall and base units. Built in electric hob with electric oven under. Extractor hood over. One and a half bowl drainer with swan neck mixer. Space and plumbing for dish washer. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for tumble dryer. Part tiled walls. Inset spotlights. Rear aspect double glazed window. Breakfast bar. Radiator. Door to utility room.
Inset spot lights. Door to utility room. Door to ground floor. W.C.
Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Side aspect double glazed window.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 5' 9" ( 2.67m x 1.75m )
Roll top work surfaces with base units. Wall mounted boiler. Space for washing machine. CO2 alarm. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Side aspect double glazed window. Side aspect double glazed door through to side and rear garden.
Landing 15' 3" x 5' 9" ( 4.65m x 1.75m )
Inset spot lights. Loft hatch. Smoke alarm. Front aspect double glazed window. Airing cupboard. Stairs to ground floor.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.18m )
Rear aspect double glazed window with countryside views. Coved ceiling. Radiator. TV point. Door to en suite.
En Suite 8' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.69m x 1.78m )
Large fully glazed corner shower cubicle with mains fed shower. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Extractor hood. Side aspect double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.37m x 3.68m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Side aspect double glazed window. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 2" x 12' ( 3.71m x 3.66m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Side aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
Rear aspect double glazed window with countryside views. Radiator.
Bathroom 8' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.11m )
White suite comprising of panel bath. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Front aspect double glazed opaque window. Inset spot lights.
Laid to mature trees. Side access to rear garden on either side of property. Shrub and flower borders. Stepped footpath through to front door. Lawned area. Outside lights.
Block paved private patio area. Block paved access to rear garden.
Initial patio area. Remainder laid to lawn. Mature trees at bottom of garden. Bay tree. Enclosed by wall and fencing. Outside light. In a unique position offering westerly orientation and holding some historic significance having been built on a former railway line through to Abbotsbury.
Via private drive at the end of Windsor Road with tree lined copice entrance leading through to parking area and double garage.
Parking for several vehicles.
Pitched brick build garage with two up and over doors. Two outside security lights. Two side aspect double glazed windows.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44333148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.