2 bedroom flat for sale6/8 Carrick Knowe Avenue, Carrick Knowe, Edinburgh, EH12 7BX
- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom 3rd-floor (top) flat in a factored development with landscaped grounds and parking.
- Located in Edinburgh's residential Carrick Knowe, west of the city centre, with fine views from front and rear balconies.
- Consists of; a hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom.
- Features; uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, ash wood flooring, travertine tiling, good storage, insulated loft, smart-technology, and cable TV and 'phone points.
- Sits in landscaped grounds, with a cycle store and allocated parking, with ample, unrestricted on-street parking locally.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom 3rd-floor (top) flat in a factored development with fine views, landscaped grounds and parking in Edinburgh's residential Carrick Knowe, west of the city centre. The dual-aspect apartment consists of a hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, extensive ash wood flooring, travertine tiling, good storage (including an insulated loft), smart-technology installations, and cable TV and telephone points. The development sits in landscaped grounds, with a cycle store and allocated parking, with ample, unrestricted on-street parking locally. The hall, with cloaks cupboard and loft access hatch, serves all rooms, and opens to a bright, east-facing living room, with French doors to a railed balcony offering leafy views to the castle, Arthur's Seat, Corstorphine Hill and the Pentlands. A light and spacious dining kitchen, with French doors to a front-facing balcony, is fitted with wood-effect units with splashbacks, a gas hob and electric oven with extractor canopy over, an integrated washing machine, and a tall fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The master bedroom lies to the rear, with shutters, built-in wardrobe and a contemporary en-suite with electric shower, while the second double-bedroom is front facing, also with shutters and built-in wardrobe. The internal bathroom features a white three-piece suite, with over-bath electric shower. Carrick Knowe, just to the south of Corstorphine, is an established residential area with good shopping and a range of social and recreational facilities. There are direct public transport links to the financial districts, the universities and Edinburgh airport. Nearby St. John's Road offers many shops and services, including a 24-hour Tesco superstore, and the nearby Hermiston Gait and Gyle shopping centres offer a more extensive selection of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, several golf courses and Edinburgh Zoo. The property is close to bus and tram stops, with walkways and cycle paths connecting to the city centre, Edinburgh Park and the Gyle, and well-regarded schooling is offered locally at all levels.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7067065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.