3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOcean Drive, Ferring
Withdrawn from Market
- Character Detached Cottage
- Three bedrooms
- Large west facing rear garden
- Situated just off the beach
- Two bath/shower rooms - one en-suite
- Garaging and ample parking
- Sun room off living room
- Internal Viewing essential
Robert Luff & Co are delighted to offer this Detached Character Chalet style Cottage residence. It is situated just off the beach in the sought after village of Ferring. The village has two shopping parades and a selection of restaurants and pubs, also having good bus links to surrounding towns and a mainline railway station approx 1 and a half miles away. The property sits on a generous plot and has a superb West Facing rear garden. The accommodation in brief comprises of three bedrooms, two bathrooms - one being en-suite, living room, sun room, kitchen and ample parking leading to a garage and workshop. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5547988. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Luff & Co, Goring by Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.