3 bedroom house for saleMartins Heron, Bracknell,Berkshire, RG12
- Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Living Room With Door To Garden
- Three Bedrooms - Family Bathroom - Cloakroom
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- New Driveway - Garage With New Door
- South Facing Landscaped Rear Garden With Large Patio
- Upgraded House Alarm System
- Many Improvements Throughout
- Convenient For Martins Heron Station & Local Amenities
- Good Access to M3/M4 and A329
An immaculate three bedroom link detached property, offering a garage , new driveway, and a south facing landscaped rear garden.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this detached property has recently undergone complete renovation to an extremely
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2139959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.