4 bedroom terraced house for saleCharter Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1
- EPC Grade C
- End Of Terraced Family Home
- Four / Five Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom / W.C
- First Floor Family Bathroom / W.C
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
- No Forward Chain
* Four/Five bedroom family home * Situated within easy walking distance of Norbiton mainline train station, and within close proximity of Kingston town centre, is this well presented and well proportioned four/five bedroom family home. Benefiting from off street parking to the front, and a sizable garden to the rear, internal accommodation comprises, an entrance porch and hallway leading to a front aspect sitting room, rear aspect kitchen/breakfast room, separate cloakroom/WC, and a further dining room/bedroom 5. In addition the property benefits from a separate utility room. To the first floor are four bedrooms, and the main family bathroom/WC. A copy of the EPC will be available on request. EPC Grade C.
Charter Road is situated off Douglas Road in Kingston, which allows it easy access to Kingston town centre, Norbiton mainline train station, Kingston hospital, and the various Kingston University campus'.
In our opinion this substantial four / five bedroom extended end of terraced house, which is well located for Kingston town centre, and Norbiton mainline train station, would make an ideal family home, or rental investment.
Sitting room 13' 5" x 12' 7" (4.09m x 3.84m )
Kitchen / breakfast room 8' 2" x 6' 7" (2.49m x 2.01m )
Dining room / bed 5 16' 2" x 9' 3" (4.93m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 14' 1" x 9' 3" (4.29m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 14' 8" x 9' 3" (4.47m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 9' 0" (3.61m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 8' 5" x 8' 0" (2.57m x 2.44m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44358390.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528556428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.