4 bedroom house for saleEllison Way, Rainham, Gillingham
- PRICE RANGE £300,000 to £315,000
- 4 Bedroom House
- Double length Garage
- Off road Parking For 4 Cars
- Close To Main Line Rail Station
- Double Glazing
- Extended To Rear
- Garden With Original Farm House Wall
- Recently Fitted Boiler
- EPC Rating D (64)
4 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE WITH DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE AND PARKING FOR 4 CARS. PRICE BAND £300,000 - £315,000. We at Lamborn and Hill estate agents are delighted to present to the market a 4 bedroom house presented to a high standard and boasting good sized living space for the growing family, The accommodation comprises of entrance hall providing access to the Lounge (with Black American Walnut Flooring), Kitchen diner and a bedroom/study. To the first floor you will find 3 good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally the property has been extended to the rear to create extra space for the downstairs accommodation, Parking for up to four cars to the front and a Garage that is double sized in length. The garden benefits from original farm house walls on multiple sides and is presented with both paved and grass areas, this is completed by a refurbished summer house, perfect for entertaining late into the evening. The property is located close to the river side country park and local amenities and also benefits from good access routes to the M2/M20 motorways and a mainline rail station servicing London and the coast.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44393904.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26513469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamborn and Hill Ltd, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.