2 bedroom terraced house for saleLees Lane, South Normanton, Alfreton
- **BUYERS INCENTIVE**
- Traditional Style Mid Terraced Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen And Living Room
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Lawned Rear Garden
- Double Glazed
- Viewing Highly Advised
Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two bedroomed, attractive, traditional style mid terraced property ideally suited to the first time buyer. The property has one reception room to the ground floor as well as a fitted kitchen and a bathroom.
Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two bedroomed, attractive, traditional style mid terraced property ideally suited to the first time buyer. The property has one reception room to the ground floor as well as a fitted kitchen and a bathroom. The first floor consists of two double bedrooms. Externally there is a lawned rear garden with a patio area. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
Lounge 11' 9" x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.58m x 3.56m into recess )
With a double glazed window and door to the rear elevation, gas feature fire place, a ceiling light, TV and telephone points, a radiator and tiled flooring, the lounge is open plan and connects to the kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. There is a four ring gas hob with a extractor fan over. There is space and plumbing for a gas cooker and washing machine. With tiled flooring, a ceiling light, and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a white suite comprising a pedestal wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. With tiled flooring, a radiator, tiling to the splashback areas, a ceiling light and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, a radiator, a ceiling light and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 8' ( 2.51m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light, a boiler cupboard and wooden flooring.
To the front of the property there is a concreate area which is accessed via a pedestrian right of way.
To the rear of the property is a patio seating area leading to a lawned mature garden with hedging and planted borders. The garden is enclosed by panel fencing and there is a greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44415903.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.