Land for saleFrogwell Road, Callington
- Pasture land of approximately 7.5 acres
- Peaceful location, yet within 2 miles of Callington
- Access off adopted country road
- Access to private water supply with mains electricity in the vicinity
- Immediate vacant possession available
Pasture land of approximately 7.5 acres. Peaceful location, yet within 2 miles of Callington. Access off adopted country road. Access to private water supply with mains electricity in the vicinity.
The land is roughly 2 miles west of Callington and just beyond the hamlet of Frogwell having the benefit of a southerly aspect with lovely views over countryside and woodland. Access to the Callington to Liskeard A390 at Newbridge is only a few minutes away.
The land has a southerly aspect away from the road with the lower levels offering some excellent natural shelter for stock and the more level area at the top is convenient for access from the road. The land has some mature tree hedges with both areas bordering woodland on the south side. A public footpath crosses the land.
There is a pipe on site connected to the vendors private bore hole and this supply will be subject to a contribution towards welling and maintaining the pump and pressure unit. Mains water runs through the land inside the road hedge and mains electricity is in the vicinity. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries about cost and availability of services if required.
From Callington proceed towards Liskeard on the A390 road dropping down into the valley where on reaching Newbridge turn right immediately before going over the bridge towards Frogwell. Keep on this road for approximately 3/4 of a mile where after passing the entrance to West Frogwell Farm on the right, the land will be found through the first gate on the left hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7138418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Callington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.