Land for saleShaws Farm, Larkhall, South Lanarkshire, ML9
- 5.2 acres (2.1 hectares)
- A highly accessible former poultry and stock farm overlooking the Clyde Valley.
- A spacious, traditional 4 bedroom farmhouse
- Former steading providing extensive floor space for a range of business opportunities
- Two telecoms masts providing rental income
- Accessible location close to the M74 and Glasgow
- Longer term development potential (Subject to necessary consents)
- About 2.11 Ha (5.21 Acres) in total.
CLOSING DATE SET FOR WEDNESDAY, 07 June 2017 AT 12 NOON.
Shaws Farm, a former stock and poultry unit is located in an accessible location within South Lanarkshire. The farm is centered on a traditional farmhouse, encompassed bya traditional steading that provides extensive floor space, with scope for a multitude of agricultural and business opportunities.
The property includes two telecoms masts
that provide a combined rental income in the region of £16,000 per annum and 1.60 Ha (3.95 Acres) of productive pasture and grazing ground to the south of the steading.
The land in Lot 1 extends to about 1.60 Ha (3.95 Acres) and comprises of good quality permanent and grazing ground. The land is listed as being Grade 3.2 by the James Hutton Institute and is of a south easterly aspect at 140m above sea level. The majority of the grassland has been grazed by horses and sheep historically, with all of the enclosures
benefiting from a stockproof fence and access to field troughs. Access to the field via a field gates which lead from the farm building or directly off the Shaws public road.
EPC Rating = G
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44419299.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR150134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.