1 bedroom flat for saleThe Promenade
Withdrawn from Market
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Town Centre Off Street Parking
- Convenient For Shops & Public Transport
- Great First Time Property
- Ideal Buy To Let Investment
Ideal opportunity to get on to the property ladder or alternatively a ready made buy to let investment! This unique annex style ground floor, one bedroom flat, is situated to the rear aspect of this Victorian Promenade property with no flat above leaving it quiet and secluded yet located ideally for Southport town centre with shops and public transport links on your doorstep, whilst also being a stone throw from the recently updated beautiful Kings Gardens and Marine Lake. The modern internal accommodation accessed via a secure communal entrance, briefly comprises: private hall, open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, the kitchen being fitted with modern light wood units, tiled splash backs and extractor hood, two double bedrooms and fitted bathroom suite. Forming part of a well maintained period conversion with the additional benefit of an off street parking space and with the local theatre and seaside attractions just a stones throw away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44427477.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6447204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.