2 bedroom terraced house for saleBolus Lane, Wakefield, WF1
- Off street parking at the rear of the property
- Recently installed combination gas boiler with Wi-Fi controls/thermostat
- Outwood train station (To Leeds/Wakefield) 10 minute walk
- South West facing cottage style garden
- Superb Home in a row of four properties
- Quiet street off the main Leeds Road, close to amenities and main transport links
- Fully renovated and decorated, neutral throughout
- Large modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double glazing and gas central heating throughout
- NO CHAIN
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom terraced house with NO CHAIN, in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44431416.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference k2e-ok7b. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.