1 bedroom apartment for saleWhitehill Avenue, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Second Floor Apartment
- One Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Far Reaching Views Over Bexhill
- Communal Gardens and Parking
- Share of Freehold, No Chain
This well presented second floor flat is located close to Collington and Little Common Village. Comprising a double bedroom, sitting room, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room and modern white bathroom suite. Internal benefits include ample storage gas fired central heating to radiators and sealed unit leaded light double glazed windows and all windows offer superb views over Bexhill. Externally the property enjoys the use of a well kept communal gardens and communal parking. Offered with a share of the freehold and the remainder of a 999 year lease from 1960 there is also no chain involvement.
Bedroom 1 - 12'6 x 11'11 -
Reception 1 - 15'3 x 13'2 -
Kitchen - 12'10 x 7'4 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44433372.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26517342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.