6 bedroom detached house for saleMoreton Road, Wirral
- Set in its own grounds.
- Six bedroom detached house
- Three reception rooms
- Shower room, bathroom and cloakroom
- Lovely gardens
- Viewing strongly recommended
RECENTLY REFURBISHED AND RENEWED KITCHEN/DINER (APRIL 2017). Viewings highly recommended on this six bedroom detached family home with ample front and rear gardens and off road parking. SITUATED IN THE POPULAR AREA OF UPTON.
SITUATED IN UPTON THIS DETACHED FAMILY HOME IS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWINGS AND READY FOR ITS NEXT OWNER. Comprising to the ground floor of three reception rooms, conservatory, utility room and kitchen/diner. To the first floor six bedrooms, shower room and a bathroom. Externally there are front, rear and side gardens with ample off road parking and a detached garage.
Upvc door to the front of the property with door leading into the entrance hallway.
Lead lined window to the side of the property, picture rail , wood effect flooring, feature fire place and log burner. Door leading in to storage cupboard , coved ceiling and stairs leading to first floor.
Upvc bay window leading to the front of the property, feature fire place with gas fire and a radiator. Carpeted flooring, picture rail and coved ceiling.
Upvc windows leading to the front and side of the property, feature fire place with gas fire and a radiator. Carpeted flooring, picture rail and coved ceiling.
Patio doors leading onto the rear garden, door leading to utility room and door to consevatory. Radiator and tiled floor.
Upvc door to the rear of the property and upvc french doors to the side. Tiled floor and door leading to gaming room.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, one and a half sinks with drainer and six ring gas cooker with overhead extractor fan. Plumbing for dish washer, two intergrated fridges and door to games room. Two upvc windows to the side of the proeprty, tiled floor and door to cloak room. Space for dining table.
Base units with work surfaces over, tiled splash backs, plumbing for washing machine and intergrated fridge freezer. Dryer point,storage cupboard, upvc window to the rear and door leading to the front of the property.
Low level w/c, wash basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Split level landing with doors leading to all rooms.
Upvc windows to the side and rear of the property, mirrored fitted wardrobes, carpeted flooring and a radiator.
Upvc window to the front of the property, built in pine wardrobes, picture rail, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Upvc window to the side of the property, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring, coved ceiling and a picture rail.
Upvc windows to the front and rear of the property, built in cupboard, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Upvc window to the front and side of the property, built in wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling and carpeted flooring.
Upvc window to the side of the property, built in cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Double shower cubicle, wash basin and low level w/c with built around vanity unit. Tiled floor and upvc frosted window.
Free standing bath, pedestal wash basin, low level w/c and heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls, spotlighted ceiling and loft access.
Surrounding the property are gardens laid to lawn with established borders, a driveway offering ample off road parking and access to the detached garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44433762.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.