4 bedroom terraced house for saleStoke Newington, London
- Extended Victorian Terraced House
- Spacious Living & Entertaing Space
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom & Ensuite
- Secluded West-facing Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
Attractive Victorian terraced house fabulously located on this quiet street just moments from Church Street, Clissold Park and popular local schools. Having been sympathetically extended and remodeled by the current owners this fantastic property blends period charm with a wonderfully light and contemporary feel. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor a generous reception room with a bay-window, plantation shutters, hard-wood floor and a stunning feature Crittal window wall. An opening at the rear leads through to a smart modern kitchen-diner with Shaker-style units and integrated appliances. French doors open to a beautiful secluded rear garden with a favourable westerly aspect. In the basement there is a cellar ideal for storage. Upstairs on the first floor there is stylish bathroom with roll-top bath (with ball & claw feet), and shower with curved glass enclosure; and two double bedrooms, including a spacious front bedroom with built-in wardrobes. Ascending to the top floor there are two further double rooms with a superb master bedroom boasting an ensuite shower room and eaves storage. Hawksley Road is located close to leafy Clissold Park and a wonderful array of independent shops, bars and restaurants stretching out along Church Street. There are excellent transport links with trains from Stoke Newington Overground taking about fifteen minutes direct to The City (Liverpool Street).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26518852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Next Move, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.