3 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Branchal Cottage, Bridge of Weir, PA11 3SL
Sold by Us
- Traditional detached cottage in rolling countryside 2.5 miles from Kilmacolm
- 1313sqft - 1 public room, 3 bedrooms, 2 wc's, utility room, double garage
- Stylish cottage extended, extensively upgraded and modernised
- Quality kitchen - timber worktop surfaces, twin multi-function ovens with both electric and gas hobs, integral fridge freezer & dishwasher
- Lounge with wood burning stove and French doors to timber deck and gardens
- Mains water, Mains electricity, septic tank, LPG central heating system, double glazing, alarm system
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes along one full elevation and access to en-suite shower room
- Views over surrounding farmland
North Branchal Cottage is a charming traditional detached cottage set in the picturesque countryside only 2.5 miles from the village of Kilmacolm. There are fine views over the surrounding farmland and the property has landscaped and extensive private garden grounds. These include driveways providing off road parking and a large rear garden laid as lawn with timber deck for outside dining.
This stylish cottage has been extended, extensively upgraded and modernised to provide comfortable modern accommodation. The house offers spacious and flexible family accommodation and is presented in good decorative condition. The dining kitchen has been refitted with a range of quality kitchen furniture including; timber worktop surfaces, twin multi-function ovens with both electric and gas hobs, an integral fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is ample space for dining table and chairs and the room is bathed in natural light from both rear and front facing windows. There is a modern suite within the family bathroom and a luxury en-suite shower room. The property has an LPG central heating system and there is also a wood burning stove within the lounge. The specification also includes double glazing to external windows and an alarm system. Services to this property include mains water, mains electricity and a septic tank for drainage.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance vestibule leading into a broad inner reception hallway with access to all apartments. The spacious lounge has French doors and windows leading to the timber deck. The double size master bedroom has fitted wardrobes along one full elevation and access to a modern tiled en-suite shower room with Bluetooth audio mirror. There are two further double size bedrooms one of which has fitted wardrobes. The dining size kitchen has ample space for a table and chairs and has a range of modern kitchen furniture. The utility room offers other space for appliances and there is a family bathroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.