3 bedroom detached house for saleTattershall Road, Boston
- DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM HOUSE
- LOUNGE & CONSERVATORY
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This deceptively spacious 3/4 bedroom property is situated in a sought after location in the Market Town of Boston and benefits from a good sized Kitchen Diner, a Conservatory, an En-Suite Shower Room to the Master Bedroom, a block paved driveway and an enclosed rear garden.
DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM HOUSE IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, door though to: -
With stairs rising to first floor, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Lounge 15' maximum x 12' 6" maximum ( 4.57m maximum x 3.81m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted central heating thermostat, feature fitted multi-fuel burner with tiled hearth and display surround, open plan through to Kitchen Diner.
Kitchen Diner 24' 4" x 9' 11" ( 7.42m x 3.02m )
With an extensively fitted kitchen comprising roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset one and a half bowl enamel sink with mixer tap, range of wall and base units including corner display shelving, integrated 5 ring has with illuminated fume extractor above, integrated waist height Hotpoint double oven and grill, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, partially obscure glazed stable style door to side, windows to rear aspect. The Dining Area is also served with radiator, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Conservatory 12' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.38m )
Of brick and uPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate roof with French doors leading through to the garden, served by radiator, power and TV aerial point.
Reception Room / Bedroom 4 16' 7" x 7' 9" ( 5.05m x 2.36m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With window to side aspect, coved cornice, ceiling light point, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" max incl built-in wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 3.71m max incl built-in wardrobes x 2.90m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, twin built-in double wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving within.
En-Suite Shower Room
With WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower within, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling light point, heated towel rail, window to side aspect.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.49m )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" maximum x 7' 2" maximum ( 2.31m maximum x 2.18m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in storage with hanging rail and shelving within.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, P shaped panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and a wall mounted electric shower above. Radiator, fully tiled walls, coved cornice, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway which provides off road parking. Side gated access leads to the enclosed rear garden.
The rear garden comprises a block paved seating area providing entertaining space and a raised decked seating area and law. The garden is fully enclosed by fencing.
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44486787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.