1 bedroom flat for salePark Road, New Barnet, BARNET, Hertfordshire, EN4 9QF
Sold by Us
- One bedroom apartment with private patio & parking. New 125 Year Lease
- Air conditioning, wooden flooring, private patio area
- One surface car parking space set behind secure electronic gates.
- Video phone entry system & double glazing throughout
- Investors should expect to achieve a minimum Gross Initial Yield of 4.20%
This contemporary first floor apartment comprises one double bedroom, lounge with open plan kitchen and one bathroom. The apartment has double glazing, gas heating as well as Wood flooring, video phone entry system and air conditioning. Communal entrance foyer: Hallway with wood flooring, storage cupboard, radiator, Open plan Lounge/Kitchen. Kitchen Area with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces above, space for dish washer, washing machine, fridge freezer, single bowl sink with drainer, four ring hob with extractor fan above and oven & grill below, double glazed window to front, tiled floor, part tiled walls. A double Bedroom Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, air con unit, wood flooring.Three piece bathroom suite comprising bath with shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls. Double glazed patio doors to rear leading to a Private external patio area. One surface ground floor level allocated car parking space set behind electronic gates. There is a double garage on the site, that may be purchased as it is, or as one/two individual units should further parking/garaging be required, by separate negotiation, with details available from our office. Offers in the region of £300,000 Subject to Contract are being sought for a new 125 Year Leasehold Interest directly from the Freeholder at a Ground Rent of £100 per annum. The Investor should expect to achieve a minimum monthly rental of £1050 pcm with a Gross Initial Yield of 4.20% +.
2.95m x 3.56m
3.56m x 2.95m
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, air con unit, wood flooring and door to the bathroom.
2.39m x 3.78m
3.78m x 2.39m
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces above, space for dish washer, washing machine, fridge freezer, one and a half sink unit with drainer, four ring hob with extractor fan above and oven & grill below, double glazed window to side, part tiled walls, tiled floor, double glazed door to rear Balcony
3.33m x 4.14m
4.14m x 3.33m
Double glazed window to rear, Skylight Window, radiator, wood flooring, air conditioning unit.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 150385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.