2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCranbrook Close, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Popular Palm Bay location
- Garage and off street parking
- Lovely rear garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (66)
If you have dreamt of retirement by the sea then allow us to help you make your dreams come true. This is the perfect bungalow which is located in a quiet cul de sac only a short walk from the cliff tops which will take you anywhere from the beautiful Botany Bay, the picturesque seaside town of Broadstairs or the trendy Margate's old town.This home makes life easy with a living room which has enough space for a small table and chairs, so you can sit and enjoy an evening meal. During the day you can sit and relax looking out onto your lovely rear garden. With two bedrooms you have enough space for friends and family to visit. It's amazing how popular you become when you live by the sea.The garage means you can keep your car frost free in the cooler months, or if your downsizing you can use it to store those items you simply won't part with. Palm Bay is a great place to live with it's small row of shops and a bus route which can take you to many of the surrounding towns and Westwood Cross where you can shop till you drop.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Living Room: 14'10 x 12'5 (4.52m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen: 10'5 x 8'8 (3.18m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 11'10 (3.91m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 7'11 (3.51m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom: 7'5 x 6'11 (2.26m x 2.11m)
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44504388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15107958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.