2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSycamore Gardens, Cottam, Preston
- Exclusive new build development
- Close to schools
- Solar Energy Roof Panels
- Priority given to current and former military personnel and blue light emergency workers in the UK
- Ideal opportunity for first time buyers
- Modern two-bedroom semi-detached house
- Back garden
- Central heating
Want to own a new home but don’t have the savings for a deposit? Still paying rent and can’t climb the property ladder? Step Forward Housing is offering you the opportunity to own a beautiful, two-bedroom semi-detached home without the excessive price and deposit of most homes in the rental market. With our shared ownership scheme, backed by government-led initiative, you can be on your way to owning your new home and don’t worry, you do not share the house with anyone else!
Shared ownership is a scheme that allows first-time buyers, who cannot afford to buy a property with a commercially-available mortgage, to get onto the property ladder easier. This scheme allows you to buy a share in a home today with the option to buy more of it in the future so you can eventually ‘staircase’ to 100% ownership. All you need a minimum level of income/savings depending on the value of the home you want to buy.
The Sycamore Gardens is a new residential development, 3 miles from Preston City Centre. with local retail parks situated in Riversway, Fulwood and Deepdale. there are good schools within this area, including Cottam Primary School which is in close proximity.
The Sycamore Gardens development is an ideal location for transport links with Junction 32 of the M6 offering access to all motorway networks linking to the North and further afield. Preston train station also offers access to Manchester, London and Edinburgh and is easily accessible.
The Studley is a modern 2 bedroom semi-detached property that offers well planned accommodation, suitable for first time buyers and families. On the ground floor there is an entrance hall providing access to a spacious lounge, ground floor cloakroom and kitchen/diner. The contemporary kitchen includes ‘Zanussi’ appliances such as; stainless steel double oven with extractor fan and 4 ring hob. ‘French’ style doors lead out from the diner into the rear garden.
Located on the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom that features ‘Roca’ sanitary ware which includes; bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC.
All new homes at Sycamore Gardens will be fitted with Solar Energy Roof Panels, which harness energy from natural light providing electricity with low carbon emissions and saving householders money on home energy bills with the opportunity to benefit from feed in tariffs.
Images provided by Bellway for illustration purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PADD2S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Step Forward Homes, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.