2 bedroom house for saleNew Terrace, Grove Road, Pontnewynydd, Pontypool
- CHARMING TWO BEDROOM STONE COTTAGE
- OPEN FIRE WITH EXPOSED BRICKWORK
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH WOOD WORKTOPS
- BATHROOM WITH ROLL TOP BATH
- IDEAL RENTAL INVESTMENT
- REAR GARDEN SITTING AREA
- FRONT LARGE GARDEN AREA WITH PATIO AREA
- MUST BE VIEWED
- PRICED TO SELL
Holmes and Castle are pleased to offer for sale this endearing two bedroom mid terraced stone cottage situated in the village of Pontnewynydd, which has good access to both Pontypool and nearby Cwmbran. Features of note include an open fire with exposed brickwork, a modern fitted kitchen with wood worktops, a bathroom which includes a roll top bath, a low maintenance rear garden seating area and a large front garden. The property is double glazed with gas central heating throughout. The open plan lounge/ diner is also fantastically proportioned. This property would make a fabulous rental investment. It is priced to sell and we would recommend viewing in order to appreciate its charm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44506659.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7176953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holmes and Castle, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.