6 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlummers Place, Freiston
- A Grade II Listed Attached Guest House
- Located Next to Freiston Shores RSPB Nature Reserve, Lagoons, Hides & Marshes
- Potential Conversion to Family Home (STP)
- Generous Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Kitchen and Office
- Six Bedrooms all of which are En-suite
- Additional Second Floor Two-Bedroom Annex, Currently Used as Owner's Accommodation
- Graveled Driveway and Off-Street Parking
- Rear Sloping Garden with Elevated Views
- Only Few Miles from the Market Town of Boston
Plummers Place is an interesting building with a lot of history. It sits on the edge of the Fens in South Lincolnshire – in farming country with wonderful views across marshland bordering The Wash. The village of Freiston itself is situated about three and a half miles to the east of Boston. Plummers Place offers: six bedrooms all of which are en suite, generous entrance hall, dining room, kitchen, office and additional two bedroom annex on the second floor.
The property is approached through a graveled driveway and offers parking facilities for a number of cars. There is also a terraced patio with seating at the front and to the rear there is a further patio accessed from the dining room, which is extremely sheltered and a real sun trap in the morning. A series of paved steps lead up the steep, terraced, old sea-bank to the glorious view over the marshes from the top. There is a large sixteen by ten foot workshop and further outbuildings up here as well.
The view out over the marshes is quite spectacular. There is a lagoon right behind the house within the reserve and another lagoon is going to be created even nearer; it’s an ongoing project. The reserve attracted over 50,000 visitors about five years ago to observe such birds as avocets, wigeon, teal and brent geese. Freiston Shore is an important access point for The Wash and provides one of the area’s best bird spectacles, with walking for both ramblers and bird-watchers alike.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7127807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North & West Norfolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.