3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCentral Drive, BLACKPOOL
- AUCTION HOUSE LANCASHIRE TO BE SOLD BY PUBLIC AUCTION ON THURSDAY 20TH OCTOBER 2016
- PRESTON NORTH END FOOTBALL GROUND, THE GREAT ROOM, SIR TOM FINNEY WAY, PRESTON, PR1 6RU
- GUIDE PRICE: £80,000+
- START TIME: 2:00PM
- AN UN-FINISHED PROJECT
- PARTLY MODERNISED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING (EPC): G
A three double bedroom semi-detached house comprising; entrance hallway, lounge, dining room & newly fitted kitchen & downstairs W/C. Three bedrooms & bathroom to the first floor. Off road parking & gardens front & rear. The property has undergone some refurbishment & has had the following replaced - new windows, newly fitted kitchen, downstairs W/C, redecoration throughout & part completed bathroom. Please note, there will be a Buyer's Premium of £1,200 including VAT payable in addition to the Administration Fee.
30 Sep 2016 4:00 PM
03 Oct 2016 12:15 PM
07 Oct 2016 2:30 PM
12 Oct 2016 10:45 AM
19 Oct 2016 4:00 PM
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, North West on 01772 772450.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.