4 bedroom house for salePrincess May Road, Stoke Newington, N16
- Fabulous four bedroom house arranged over four floors
- Located on a lovely residential road within beautiful house
- Offers stylish bay-fronted reception room with fireplace
- Spacious well-equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Benefits from four generous, well presented bedrooms
- Provides expansive cellar for ample storage
- Features lovely private garden extending 11'
This fantastic four bedroom house offers well presented interiors throughout with lovely private garden and an excellent location on a tranquil road.
Benefiting from a fantastic location on a quiet residential street, the property provides easy access to the many local amenities of Dalston, Newington Green and Church Street, with many transport links close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 917007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stoke Newington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.