4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleValley Road, Banbury
- Well presented spacious four/five bedroom house.
- Open plan kitchen/diner.
- Close to town centre and amenities.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Off road car parking.
A WELL PRESENTED SPACIOUS FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE AND ALL DAILY AMENITIES.
Entrance porch, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility area, cloakroom/WC, study/bedroom five, four first floor bedrooms, modern family bathroom, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, off road car parking, enclosed rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£295,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Approx distances - Banbury town centre 0.5 miles
Banbury train station (rear entrance) 0.25 miles
Junction 11 (M40) 1.5 miles
Oxford 19 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed along the Oxford Road (A4260). After the hospital turn left into Hightown Road and Valley Road will be found after approximately 1/4 of a mile on the left hand side. The property will be found on the left hand side halfway down the hill.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Popular and convenient location being close to the town centre, the Horton General Hospital, the train station and Morrisons and Sainsbury's supermarkets.
* Entrance porch which leads onto a spacious sitting room which has a window to the front, stairs rising to the first floor and a door which leads into the kitchen/dining room.
* The kitchen/diner is a particularly good size and is located at the rear of the property. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board with tiled splashbacks. There is space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a cooker with an extractor fan over, built-in breakfast bar and a door to the side.
* Inner hallway/utility area with space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and space for a fridge freezer.
* Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin.
* The former garage has been converted into a large room which is currently used as an office but could easily be used as a fifth bedroom. It has a built-in shower and a built-in double wardrobe.
* On the first floor the landing has an airing cupboard which houses the hot water cylinder and doors that open onto all first floor accommodation.
* There are four good sized bedrooms. bedroom one has a built-in wardrobe and a window to the front with some lovely views across the town. Bedrooms two and three also double in size and bedroom four is a good size single.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor and tiling to the walls.
* Outside the property to the front there is off road car parking and a lawned garden. The main area of garden is located to the rear which extends to approximately 40' in length which is predominantly laid to lawn with a gravelled seating area adjoining the house.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the loft and was installed in September 2016.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44525535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26525552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.