2 bedroom terraced house for saleWright Street, Codnor, Ripley
- Two Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this two bedroom middle terraced property on Wright Street, Codnor, arriving to the market offering no upward chain. The property has two reception rooms to the ground floor, followed by a fitted kitchen, with the addition of an extra room to the end.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this two bedroom middle terraced property on Wright Street, Codnor, arriving to the market offering no upward chain. This property is a great starter home for any first time buyer, or offers good potential for an investment buyer looking for something to rent out. The property has two reception rooms to the ground floor, followed by a fitted kitchen, with the addition of an extra room to the end of the kitchen which could be used as a utility or office/study. The the first floor are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has a lawned rear garden and has double glazed windows. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please contact our Ripley office.
Having uPVC double glazed front door opening to;
Dining Room 9' 4" x 10' 9" (plus recess) ( 2.84m x 3.28m (plus recess) )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, television point, brick fireplace and door to;
With stairs to the first floor and door to;
Lounge 12' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.07m )
With radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation, television point, telephone point and access to;
Kitchen 15' x 6' 9" ( 4.57m x 2.06m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer unit, tiling to splashbacks, space for appliances, plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point, linoleum flooring, double glazed window to the side elevation and door to side elevation.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, door to the rear and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and doors to;
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 10' 8" (plus recess) ( 2.82m x 3.25m (plus recess) )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 7' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a low level W.C, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. With tiling to splashbacks, radiator, double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation and cupboard housing the hot water tank.
To the rear of the property there is a mainly laid to lawn garden with paved patio, fencing to boundaries and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP200995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.