3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbany Road, Balby, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £65,000-£75,000
- No vendor chain
- Well presented three bedroom mid terraced
- Gas central heating, partial double glazing.
- Lounge, dining kitchen, cellar
- Rear garden
Guide price £65,000-£75,000 A traditional spacious home perfect for a first time buyer in the popular location of Balby. Offering two reception rooms, rear garden and no chain.
Traditional well presented three bedroom mid terraced home offering spacious family accomodation. Situated close to local amenities and transport links.
With a front facing single glazed door, half tiling to the walls and a door gives access to the entrance hall.
With central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 14' 6" into bay x 11' 1" into recess ( 4.42m into bay x 3.38m into recess )
With a front facing bay window, the focal point of the room is the feature fire place with marble style back and hearth housing the electric coal effect fire. There is coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.82m )
With rear facing window. The focal point of the room is the feature fire place with marble style back and hearth housing the electric coal effect fire. There is coving to the ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 17' 7" max to the recess x 9' 9" maximum measurements ( 5.36m max to the recess x 2.97m maximum measurements )
With rear facing double glazed window and side facing single glazed external door. Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer. There is a wall mounted gas central heating boiler, central heating radiator, tiled floor and door to the cellar.
From The Hall
Stairs rise to the first floor landing which has a storage cupboard and access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 10" into recess x 12' 6" ( 4.52m into recess x 3.81m )
A spacious double room with two front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 6" into recess ( 4.14m x 2.90m into recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.59m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window and is fitted with a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, panneled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. There is tiling to the walls and floor, downlights to the ceiling.
To the rear of the property is a enclosed garden which has been paved and pebbled for ease of maintenance. There is a gate to the rear service road and an outside WC.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44580285.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.