2 bedroom bungalow for saleCourt Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR9
- Two bedrooms
- Semi-detached true bungalow
- Kitchen/ diner
- Reception room and conservatory
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking and a detached garage
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- No chain
REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!
The property briefly comprises of entrance porch and hall, reception room, kitchen/ diner, conservatory, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing with ample off road parking, a detached garage and gardens to the front and rear. Viewing is highly recommended.
Situated within walking distance of Southport town centre, close to local shops, schools, transport links and amenities.
0m x 0m
Double frosted doors.
0m x 0m
Wood and frosted glass doors to entrance hall, loft access, radiator, telephone point and dado rail.
3.4m x 4.95m
Bay upvc double glazed leaded window, gas fore and surround, radiator.
3.45m x 3.61m
Range of base, wall and drawer units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink, part tiled walls, tiled floor, upvc double glazed window, radiator.
0m x 0m
Upvc double glazed windows and double doors to the garden, tiled floor.
2.77m x 3.68m
Upvc double glazed leaded window, radiator, laminate floor.
3.79m x 2.9m
Upvc double glazed window, fitted wardrobes with hanging and shelving space.
0m x 0m
Three piece white suite comprising of bath with electric shower over, wc, basin and unit, upvc double glazed frosted window, tiled floor, dado rail.
0m x 0m
To the front there is ample off road parking and a garden, to the rear there is a detached garage, a lawn with borders of shrubs, plants and trees, an outside tap and a paved patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44581545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOT160035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.