2 bedroom bungalow for saleRoundhill Avenue, Cottingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16
- Attractive two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Popular and convenient residential location
- Modern fixtures and fittings
- uPVC double glazing, gas heating and intruder alarm
- Attractive gardens to front and rear
- Outbuilding housing laundry/utility/storage area
- Long distance views towards Baildon Moor
- No chain
Delightfully situated within a popular and convenient residential location is a very well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow offering attractive and well maintained living accommodation enjoying far reaching views, pleasant gardens and driveway with parking.
Delightfully situated within a popular and convenient residential location is a very well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow having its accommodation at ground floor level. The property is in our opinion tastefully presented throughout and includes uPVC double glazing, gas heating and intruder alarm. The property will almost certainly appeal to a wide variety of potential purchasers and an internal inspection is indeed fully recommended to appreciate this most attractive home. Outside the property is complemented by attractive gardens to front and rear, driveway with parking and outbuilding housing laundry/utility/storage area.
Comprises side entrance hall, spacious lounge with pleasant aspect, with long distantce views towards Baildon Moor, breakfast kitchen with range of fitted units with integrated appliances, two bedrooms and modern bathroom suite.
The property is delightfully situated within a popular and convenient residential location midway between the market towns of Bingley and Saltaire. Both Bingley and Saltaire offer a wide range of shops and amenities, bars, restaurants and excellent road and rail links to other West and North Yorkshire business centres which include Bradford and Leeds.
From Dacre Son & Hartley Bingley office proceed along the A650 in the direction of Saltaire. After approximately 1 mile at Cottingley Bar traffic lights turn right into Cottingley Road and at the first mini roundabout turn right into Bradford Old Road. Continue along Bradford Old Road, turning left into Roundhill Avenue and the property will be seen on the left hand side identified by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44601444.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIN160520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Bingley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.