2 bedroom flat for saleTitchfield Lane, Wickham, PO17
- A Character Home
- Feature Open Fireplace To The Lounge
- Two Bedroooms
- Original Features Throughout
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- New Extended Lease
- Communal Grounds & Parking
This is a lovely first floor apartment in a converted country residence located a short distance from the market town of Wickham. Importantly the property has a new lease that extends for over 150 years. The accommodation retains a host of original character features such as stripped floorboards, sash windows with shutters and picture rails along with an open fireplace in the large lounge dining room. The kitchen has been refitted with an integrated Fridge, Freezer oven and a Halogen Hob. The bathroom has been refitted with a White suite. There is gas central heating and a good level of fitted cupboards and wardrobes. Externally there is ample parking in two gravel carparks and the grounds consist of woodland and lawns. Viewings of this fine property are highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall : Stairs to first floor. Front door to:
Reception : Stripped floorboards, double storage cupboard, radiator.
Lounge : 4.46m x 5.07m (14'8" x 16'8") , Feature open fireplace , stripped pine floorboards, twin sash windows overlooking the grounds and fields beyond.
Kitchen : 2.79m x 2.20m (9'2" x 7'3") , Matching floor units with rolled edge work surface over, integral oven and hob, space for washing machine, further matching wall cupboards, front aspect sash window.
Bedroom 1 : 4.51m x 2.68m (14'10" x 8'10") , Rear aspect sash windows overlooking grounds and countryside beyond, fitted wardrobe, stripped pine floorboards, radiator, ornamental display archway.
Bedroom 2 : 3.80m x 3.45m (12'6" x 11'4") , Front aspect sash window, double fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bathroom : 2.80m x 1.76m (9'2" x 5'9") , Panelled bath with shower attachment over, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, ladder radiator, front aspect sash window.
Communal Gardens : Lawned with small woodland area.
Communal Parking : Gravelled parking area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BISH_000919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bishops Independent, Bishops Waltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.