2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigher Street, Bradpole, Bridport, Dorset
- Period stone cottage with attractive good sized gardens
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Wash Room, 2nd Bedroom
- Recently Upgraded
- Bespoke Hand-made Kitchen
- 90' Depth Rear Gardens
- No Forward Chain
Principal Bedroom with En Suite Wash Room, 2nd Bedroom, Attic Room with Roof Light, Downstairs Bathroom, Sitting/Dining Room, Lobby, Kitchen/Breakfast Room. Gas-fired Central Heating. Part UPVC Double Glazing. Private & Attractively Laid out Rear Gardens enjoying views to the Church and Surrounding Countryside.
The cottage is a very attractive terraced period cottage with main walls of natural stone under a pitched slate roof. It is estimated to date back over 100 years with later additions. The well presented accommodation features a good sized sitting/dining room with fireplace, kitchen/breakfast room, principal bedroom with en suite wash room and a very useful large fully lined attic with window, ideal for a variety of purposes i.e. playroom/occasional study/office/hobbies room etc. There is the benefit of LPG gas fired central heating (modern system with replacement boiler) and part UPVC double glazed double glazing.
Under the current ownership since 2013 a whole number of improvements have been carried out including solid oak flooring to the sitting/dining room, electric wood burner style fire, new period style bathroom with Travertine wall/floor tiles, wood panelling, cupboards and electric power shower, bespoke handmade kitchen with solid oak work surfaces, stoneware sink and Travertine floor tiles plus double glazed roof lantern, new UPVC French doors from the kitchen/breakfast room, new fitted carpets, re-decoration and landscaping of the gardens.
The Cottage will equally appeal as a main home, second home or holiday letting investment (the current owner has also been offering the property on a B & B basis).
1) More photographs can be seen on the website.
2) The cottage is featured in special editorials in English Home magazine (August 2015) and Dorset Magazine (September 2016). Copies of the articles are available on request.
GARDENS AND GROUNDS
There is un-restricted on lane parking.
To the front is a small area of garden and path. The rear garden is very large and immediately adjoining is a small rear yard. The gardens are arranged principally on 2 levels. The first part has raised vegetable beds. Steps lead up to a lawned garden with a variety of shrubs and at the far end is a timber garden shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44605872.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI160304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.