1 bedroom flat for saleBonnethill Place, Dundee, DD1
- Most Attractive Upper Floor Flat
- Part Of Impressive Mill Conversion
- Stunning River Views
- EPC = C
- Split Level Lounge Diner
- Kitchen Diner
- Double Bedroom
- Double Glazing And Electric Heating
- Residents Gated Parking
* This is a most attractive and spacious upper floor flat forming part of an impressive mill conversion in a prime central location boasting fine river views.
* Situated within walking distance to the Universities, city centre, with a wide range of amenities and regular bus services to all parts of the city.
* Ideally suited to young couples, professionals or those seeking an alternative to student accommodation.
* Bright and spacious lounge with fine river views and open to split level dining area.
* Well appointed kitchen diner.
* Generous double bedroom with built in wardrobe.
* Double glazing and electric heating.
* Gated residents parking.
This is a most attractive upper floor flat forming part of an impressive mill conversion in a prime central location boasting fine river views. The property offers well presented spacious accommodation comprising: bright and spacious lounge with fine river views, open to split level dining area, well appointed kitchen/diner featuring integrated hob and oven, bathroom and generous double bedroom with built in wardrobe. The property benefits from double glazing, electric heating, secured entry and gated residents parking. All carpets and floor coverings are included in the sale with the fridge/freezer available by negotiation. EPC = C
The property is situated within walking distance to the Universities, city centre, with a wide range of amenities and regular bus services to all parts of the city.
Ideally suited to young couples, professionals or those seeking an alternative to student accommodation with early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 13' 9" x 10' 0" (4.2m x 3.05m )
Dining Area 6' 7" x 10' 0" (2m x 3.05m )
Kitchen Diner 13' 2" x 5' 11" (4m x 1.8m )
Double Bedroom 14' 9" x 10' 0" (4.5m x 3.05m )
Bathroom 7' 7" (widest) x 9' 2" (longest) (2.3m (widest) x 2.8m (longest) )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44608740.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528225533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.