3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStation Road, Sibsey, Boston
- DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- FURTHER DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (S.T.P.P)
A deceptively spacious and beautifully presented DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW with open plan living space situated toward the rear of the bungalow, situated on a large and unique private woodland plot enjoying expansive views over open fields beyond.
DETACHED 3/4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH AMPLE PARKING
With partially obscure glazed side entrance door with obscure glazed side panel, American Oak flooring, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, access to roof space wall mounted door chime, wall mounted electric heater, built-in double cupboard with hanging rail and shelving within, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Open Plan Living Space 20' 4" maximum x 18' 11" maximum ( 6.20m maximum x 5.77m maximum )
With American Oak flooring, ceiling recessed lighting, wall mounted lighting, log burner with fitted hearth and display mantle, TV aerial point.
With American Oak flooring, well appointed quality kitchen comprising solid wooden work surfaces with inset one and a half enamelled sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of wall and base units, kickboard inset LED lights, built-in larder style cupboard with shelving within, integrated dishwasher, oven and grill with 4 ring electric hob with and illuminated stainless steel fume extractor above, space and plumbing for American style fridge freezer, windows to side aspect, ceiling mounted lighting, Obscure glazed door leading to the Side Entrance.
With American Oak flooring, wall mounted electric heaters, wall mounted lighting, window to side aspect, feature sliding patio doors leading to the rear garden and enjoying views over open farmland to the rear.
T.V. Room / Bedroom 4 8' 3" x 19' 4" ( 2.51m x 5.89m )
With windows to front and rear aspects, TV aerial point and ceiling mounted lighting.
Timber Side Entrance Porch
With plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, side entrance door.
Bedroom 1 11' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.25m )
With window to front aspect, electric heater, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" maximum x 11' 2" maximum ( 2.82m maximum x 3.40m maximum )
With window to front aspect, electric heater, ceiling recessed lighting, built-in wardrobes with sliding doors and shelving and a vanity wash hand basin within.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.26m )
With window to side aspect, electric heater, ceiling recessed lighting.
With white Contemporary style 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower and fitted screen and mixer tap with shower attachment. WC. wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage beneath, tiled floor with underfloor heating, fully tiled walls, ceiling recessed lighting, obscure glazed window to side aspect.
The property is approached over a dropped kerb to an area of hardstanding with five bar gated access leading the gravelled driveway which extends through an area of mature trees and leads to the front of the property. The driveway also provides vehicular access to the adjoining Car Port. The property is situated well back from the road and furthermore to the tree lined driveway has sections of lawned areas interspersed with apple trees providing an orchard.
The remainder of the gardens are predominantly situated towards the rear and are extremely well presented and initially comprise a block paved patio area with established Bay tree and established flower borders providing entertaining space. A step leads down to a further gravelled section again providing outside seating area. The gardens themselves are enclosed to the majority with fencing and hedging and enjoy fantastic views of open arable farmland to the rear towards Boston.
Timber Lodge / Office 13' 6" internal measurement x 13' 5" internal measurement ( 4.11m internal measurement x 4.09m internal measurement )
Having been insulated and served by power, lighting and dual aspect windows.
Concrete Sectional Store 8' 10" x 12' 9" ( 2.69m x 3.89m )
To be included in the sale.
The Vendors would like prospective purchasers aware that an initial verbal approach has been made to East Lindsey District Council about the potential of a residential plot with road frontage to Station Road maintaining the gravelled driveway down to Shortlands itself. The Vendor informs the Agent that the initial enquiries were positive however any potential purchasers wishing to develop the front of the site are advised to make their own enquiries/applications prior to purchase regarding the relevant planning permissions and consents required by East Lindsey District Council.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44614575.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.