2 bedroom bungalow for saleBrighton Avenue, Morley, Leeds
- Impressive Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedroom Accommodation
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Lounge And Separate Dining Kitchen
- Convenient For Morley Town Centre
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating = D
A well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow with PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. This impressive bungalow comprises briefly: Side entrance hallway, spacious lounge, separate dining kitchen fitted with a range of units with integral hob and oven, two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece suite. Externally this property has a generous rear garden comprising of patio area and lawned garden with mature shrub border. A driveway provides ample off road parking and access to a single garage. To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with shrub border. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer and generous rear garden.
Situated within a popular and sought after location this well presented bungalow is conveniently situated for access to the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre. The property is convenient for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Further shopping and leisure amenities can be found at The White Rose Shopping Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44617083.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY120902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.