4 bedroom detached house for saleLawrenny Grove, Ingleby Barwick
- A Sensibly Priced, Refurbished Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Set within this Popular Area of Ingleby Barwick
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear & Double Width Driveway
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire in Feature Surround & Separate Dining Room
- Superb Refitted Kitchen with Built-In Oven & Hob & Integrated Dishwasher
- Utility Room, Converted Garage & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Bedrooms with Three Having Fitted Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom with White Suite
- No Onward Chain
A sensibly priced, refurbished four bedroom detached property set within this popular area of Ingleby Barwick. Features include lawned gardens to front and rear and double width driveway, gas central heating system and double glazing, lounge with living flame effect gas fire in feature surround and separate dining room, kitchen with built-in oven and hob and integrated dishwasher, utility room, converted garage and cloakroom/WC, four bedrooms with three having fitted wardrobes, en-suite shower room and family bathroom with white suite. No onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING150024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.