3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLowfield Drive, Haxby, York
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room
- Modernised Kitchen & Utility Room
- Well Presented Gardens to the Front & Rear
- Popular Village Location Close to Amenities
EXTENDED SEMI-DETACHED HOME WITH TWO RECEPTION ROOMS IN GREAT LOCATION CLOSE TO HAXBY SCHOOLS & AMENITIES - This three bedroom semi-detached home has been modernised & extended to include modern kitchen with utility room and open plan living room with feature fireplace.
Lowfield Drive is located on a popular residential area in Haxby and lies close to local schools and amenities. This three bedroom semi-detached home has been modernised & extended to include modern kitchen with utility room and open plan living room with feature fireplace. The home briefly comprises spacious hallway, living room, dining room with sliding doors to rear garden, kitchen and utility room with downstairs wc. To the first floor is a landing leading to three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. There is a converted loft room currently used as a play room also. Externally to the front is a lawned garden and long driveway providing off street parking for a number of vehicles. To the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with paved patio, vegetable garden with raised beds and garden shed. With upvc double glazing where stated and gas central heating, this well proportioned family home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
With upvc double glazed door to the front, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Living Room 14' 2" x 10' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.33m )
Spacious Living room with gas fireplace, TV, telephone point, radiator, upvc double glazed window to the front.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
With double glazed sliding doors to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink/drainer, work surfaces and tiling, gas oven with gas hob and cooker hood, pantry, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer and upvc double glazed window to the side.
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 3" ( 1.88m x 1.60m )
With door to the kitchen, plumbing for washing machine, upvc double glazed window to the rear.
With loft access and upvc double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.15m )
Spacious double bedroom with radiator and upvc double glazed to the front.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.82m )
With built in wardrobes, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.84m x 1.96m )
With radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Fully tiled white three piece suite, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, shaver point, radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Loft Room 17' 3" x 6' 1" ( 5.26m x 1.85m )
With TV point, carpets, currently used as playroom.
Lawned garden to the front.
With lawned garden and patio, vegetable plot, fenced borders, wood chip area and shed.
With tarmac driveway and gates.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44630256.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.