4 bedroom terraced house for saleConstantine Avenue, YORK
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close to Local Amenities
- Off Street Parking
- Spacious Four Bedroom
- No Onward Chain
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this four bedroom family home situated East of York, ideally positioned for York University, commuting belt of the A64 and the on the door step of many local amenities. Key features include South facing rear garden, ample parking for three cars and four bedrooms.
Situated at the end of the cul-de-sac of Constantine Avenue we are delighted to offer this well proportioned four bedroom mid-terrace family home with NO ONWARD chain. Ideally placed close to local amenities, schools and easy access to the A64 for commuting further afield. Accommodation comprising entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/diner, outhouse, landing leading to four bedrooms and family bathroom. Set on a good sized plot with off street parking and south west facing rear garden. Viewing highly recommended
The entrance hallway gives access to the living room with stairs leading to the first floor
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 17' 9" x 12' 2" ( 5.41m x 3.71m )
The spacious living room has two double glazed window to the front, radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen/diner Irregular Shaped Room 21' 2" x 8' 1" ( 6.45m x 2.46m )
Giving access to the outhouse the kitchen/diner has two double glazed windows to the rear, radiator and a range of base units with cooker point and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 11' 3" x 9' 11" ( 3.43m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Built in storage cupboard, laminate flooring, double glazed window to front and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 10' 4" x 7' 6" ( 3.15m x 2.29m )
Built in storage, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four Irregular Shaped Room 9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Comprising low level wc, paneled bath with electric shower above and pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to walls and double glazed window to rear.
To the front there is ample off street parking for up to three cars, gated access leading to the rear garden. The south facing garden has a patio area leading onto laid lawn with fencing to all perimeters.
Phone our lettings department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our lettings manager, she will answer all your questions on lettings value and finding tenants.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01904 621138
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR105185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.