2 bedroom terraced house for saleCowslip Crescent, Lowestoft
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid-Terrace House
- 2 Bedrooms
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Ideal First Time Home/Investment
IDEAL FIRST TIME HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY, located in the sought after Carlton Colville area this mid-terrace home offers two bedroom accommodation with upstairs bathroom, good-soze enclosed rear garden and off-road parking with garage.
Living Room/ Kitchen 20' 6" x 12' into under stairs ( 6.25m x 3.66m into under stairs )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, television and telephone points, fitted carpet, gas fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen Area: UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, tiled splash backs, central heating boiler.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.36m )
Timber construction with double glazed windows to the side and rear, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 9" Restricted head height x 8' 9" ( 2.97m Restricted head height x 2.67m )
Roof window, built-in wardrobes, television point, laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two 5' 8" x 8' 10" restricted head height ( 1.73m x 2.69m restricted head height )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, loft access, laminate flooring, radiator.
Roof window, WC, wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway leading to a raised decked area, side access gate.
Up and over door to the front, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44645997.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW101854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.