2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleCondor close, Tilehurst
- Two bedroom retirement Bungalow
- 16' lounge/diner
- Modern fitted kitchen and shower room
- Two bedrooms
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Gas radiator central heating
- Well-maintained rear garden
- Driveway parking
- No onward chain complications
Sansome & George - A very well-presented two bedroom Bungalow situated on a sought after retirement development. No onward chain.
Property Description - A very well-presented two bedroom retirement Bungalow for applicants of the age of 55 and over.
Situated on the sought after Westwood Fields Development. Local shops and frequent bus services are positioned close by.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, 16' lounge/diner, modern refitted kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms. The property benefits from gas radiator central heating, UPVC double glazed windows, on site warden and 24 hour call support.
The exterior provides driveway parking and a well-maintained rear garden.
Please contact sole selling agents (0118) 942 0500/942 1500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44650452.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26538158. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, West Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.