5 bedroom detached house for saleHornbeam House, Compton Fields, Combrook, Warwick, CV35
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- 4 bathrooms
- New Build
- Private Parking
Compton Fields is a small development of 4 high quality, individual detached family homes situated on the edge of Combrook. These bespoke homes are being constructed by a renowned local developer, C E Gilbert & Son.
Hornbeam House is a 5 bedroom detached family home with spacious accommodation which combines many traditional features with contemporary construction methods. The accommodation is well proportioned with fixtures and fittings, and finishings, to a high standard using premium quality materials. The property is constructed of stone and brick under a slate roof with a mixture of mullion stone windows and traditional timber casement windows.
- Feature Reception Hall with dog leg staircase and Crema Marfil Marble flooring
- Natural oak front door
- Solid oak veneer internal doors
- Zoned underfloor heating to the ground and first floor
- Drawing Room with reclaimed exposed ceiling beam, stone inglenook fireplace, and French doors opening to the rear garden
- A hand finished Kitchen with both bespoke hand-painted and oak stained units, granite work surfaces, built-in Miele appliances and Crema Marfil Marble flooring
- Family Room with feature inglenook fireplace and ceiling beam, open plan to the Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room/Rear Lobby with storage cupboards, Belfast sink and stairs rising to the First Floor landing providing access to Bedroom 5
- Formal Dining Room and Study
- Master Bedroom (Bedroom 1) with En Suite and Dressing Room
- Bedroom 2 Suite with En Suite and Dressing Room
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 with Jack and Gill En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 5 with En Suite Shower Room
Compton Fields is a small development of 4 high quality, individual detached family homes situated on the edge of Combrook. These 4 bespoke homes are being constructed by a renown local developer, C E Gilbert & Son.
The site is situated on the western edge of Combrook village, with all of the homes enjoying views over Combrook and the surrounding farmland.
Combrook lies approximately 8 miles from the historic market town of Stratford-upon-Avon which is ideal for all day-to-day amenities and facilities. The local villages of Kineton and Ettington offer convenience stores and are within 4 miles. Wellesbourne also offers a new Sainsbury's store.
There are a number of golf courses in the area and racing at Stratford upon Avon, Warwick and Cheltenham.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRL150227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Frank - New Homes, Cotswolds & Warwickshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.