4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChester Road, Kingshurst, Birmingham
- Well Presented Four Bedroom Semi Detached
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs W.C
- Family Bathroom
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
** MUST BE VIEWED ** FOUR BEDROOMS ** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ** KITCHEN ** DOWNSTAIRS W.C** BATHROOM ** BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN ** DRIVEWAY & GARAGE**Please don' miss this one!! Comprising porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, side access, downstairs w.c, four bedrooms, bathroom, garage & garden.
** MUST BE VIEWED ** FOUR BEDROOMS ** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ** KITCHEN ** DOWNSTAIRS W.C** BATHROOM ** BEAUTIFUL REAR GARDEN ** DRIVEWAY & GARAGE** Please don't miss this one!! Comprising porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, side access, downstairs w.c, four bedrooms, bathroom, garage, rear garden and driveway.
Block paved driveway, laid to lawn with shrubs. Access to garage and porch
Ceiling light point, radiator, door to storage cupboard and doors to:
Lounge 13' 2" x 12' 3" max ( 4.01m x 3.73m max )
Double glazed patio doors to rear, ceiling light point, radiator, electric fire point.
Dining Room 14' 2" into bay x 11' into recess ( 4.32m into bay x 3.35m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point, radiator, electric fire point.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 9' 5" max ( 4.39m x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to rear, obscure window to side, wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surfaces, 2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled to splash prone areas and floor, electric hob and oven, spotlights to ceiling, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, door to side.
Doors to front and rear and door to downstairs wc.
Window to side, low level wc, tiled walls and floor, ceiling light point.
Ceiling light point, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 4" into bay x 10' 2" ( 4.37m into bay x 3.10m )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.38m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator, built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 11' 3" ( 2.72m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front, two ceiling light points, radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.01m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, corner bath with mixer tap and shower over, vanity hand wash basin with mixer tap and storage below, low level wc, tiled walls and floor, spotlights to ceiling.
Block paved patio area, laid to lawn, shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44664213.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.