2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Lane, Boroughbridge, York
- Sitting Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Formal Dining Room ideal as a Study or Snug
- Impressive Dining Kitchen with Garden Views
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Guest Bedroom
- Stylish Bathroom
- Gas Radiator CH & Double Glazing
- Delightful Walled Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Double Garage
A CHARMING 2 BEDROOMED COTTAGE LOCATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE
An internal inspection is essential to appreciate this beautifully presented and surprisingly spacious 2 bedroomed semi-detached cottage conveniently located within walking distance of Boroughbridge town centre.
An entrance lobby leads into a 1510 long siting room with wood burning stove and double doors out into the delightful walled rear garden, a formal dining room (ideal as a study or snug) and a fabulous dining kitchen featuring timber worktops, built-in gas hob and eye level oven, period style sink and further double doors opening out into the rear garden.
The first floor landing leads off to an impressive 1510 long master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and stylish en-suite shower room, guest bedroom and a tastefully appointed bathroom. Other internal features of note include gas fired radiator central heating, a mix of both secondary and double glazed windows and stripped pine period doors throughout.
Externally there is a delightful walled rear garden enjoying a high degree of privacy and featuring rustic redbrick pathways, stocked flower bed borders, 2 private shingled and paved seating areas, a useful timber built garden store (88 x 78) and gated access to an enclosed area for off road parking and the brick built double garage (196 x 164) with power and light.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44683806.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26541353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.