4 bedroom detached house for saleChiltern View Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8
- Brand New Built
- Detached Family Residence
- Bi Fold doors in Sitting Room
- Stunning Kitchen
- Granite worktops
- Range of fitted appliances
- Dressing Room and Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Walking Distance to Uxbridge Town
- Downstairs Shower Room
- No Onward Chain
A unique opportunity to acquire a exquisite, newly built four bedroom detached family residence.
This stunning one-off contemporary home is built to exacting standards & cleverly designed to optimise space & natural light throughout, revealing over 1700 sq ft of internal living space with unusually large rooms. Ground floor accommodation comprises spacious entrance hallway with doors providing access to the fourth bedroom / family room, downstairs shower room, large sitting room with bi fold doors leading directly to rear garden and a stunning kitchen / diner, with a granite worktops and island incorporating gas hob and a vast range of integrated appliances.
On the first floor there is a four piece family bathroom /shower room and a further three bedrooms with a four piece ensuite and dressing room to the master.
The property is peacefully located just off Chiltern View Road in Uxbridge, which only a short walk from Uxbridge Town and Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO160022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.