2 bedroom flat for sale15 Botanic Square, London City Island, London, E14 0LG
- 2 bed 2 bath Penthouse - 1206 sq ft
- Dual Aspect 11th/12th Floor
- Large 20 sq m Private Terrace
- Stunning Decor Finished with High Specs
- Just 4 minutes from Canary Wharf
- Minutes from Canning Town station
- Car Parking Space Included
JS & Co are proud to present an amazing opportunity to purchase a recently completed brand new beautiful 2 bed 2 bath penthouse on the 11th/12th floor, part of the incredible London City Island development. This beautiful, dual aspect property benefits from its own large private terrace with breath-taking views of The City and River Thames.
Measuring an impressive 1206 sqft, this stylish apartment features an incredible specification including textured engineered oak flooring to living, kitchen and hallway, white enamel bathroom suite, composite stone worktop kitchen with concealed LED lighting and fully integrated top of the range appliances, integrated wardrobes in main bedroom, as well as 2.7m high ceilings. This apartment also includes it's own parking space!
Residents will benefit from a feature café, a private residents' club and outstanding health facilities including a swimming pool, gym, boxing club and athletics. City Island will become a cultural epicentre for the local area and feature an arts centre, gallery, restaurants and shops on an island like site at the mouth of the River Lea.
Excellent transport links mean City Island is very much part of the wider metropolis, with some of London's best places to shop, work and play within easy reach. Major hub station Canning Town, located just minutes away across the new Island Bridge, offers speedy access to central London and the Square Mile as well as mainland Europe via City Airport.
Canning Town station offers quick access to Canary Wharf in just 4 minutes, Stratford in 6 minutes, London Bridge in 11 minutes and Westminster in 15 minutes! If you fancy a trip abroad, London City Airport is a mere 6 minutes away.
It's a short trip to the vibrant nightlife and shopping of Shoreditch and Dalston, now home to several cinemas and countless galleries in all shapes and sizes. There are iconic and historic markets such as those at Spitalfields, Columbia Rd and London Fields. There's Stratford, with the Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre, offering almost two million square feet of shops and eateries plus a seventeen-screen Vue cinema and a casino.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.