4 bedroom detached house for saleGibdyke, Misson, Doncaster
- DETACHED CHARACTER COTTAGE
- Large Dining Kitchen with high ceilings
- Further Reception Rooms
- 4 Bedrooms arranged over two floors
- Private Mature Gardens, Garage & Private Courtyard
A unique barn conversion with lots of character. Set to a secluded plot this property must be viewed to realise the potential and versatile accommodation. Motivated vendor offering NO UPWARD CHAIN. This property really needs to be viewed to realise the plot and further potential available.
Extremely private location set away from the street to a secluded plot with private gardens to the front elevation and a courtyard seating area at the rear. This property offers great entertaining space with a large dining kitchen with high vaulted ceilings and access out to the courtyard.
There are two reception rooms to the ground floor and a large entrance - reception area which could easily be open planned to form an impressive main reception room. Having a study or fourth bedroom to the ground floor and a cloakroom and lounge.
The first floor has a large master suite with vaulted ceiling and feature beams, modern ensuite and two further bedrooms, family bathroom.
Located to a particularly quiet part of the village the property is surrounded by countryside and has lovely walks to the river side and beyond. Misson itself is quiet and picturesque with a village church, excellent primary school and a really popular pre - school. There are a couple of village pubs, and a busy social aspect with lots of activities you can be involved in should you wish to ge involved in village life.
Misson is approximately 3 miles from the thriving market town of Bawtry, which offers a busy social scene with winebars, restaurants and coffee shops, The A1 motorway is easily accessible from Misson within a 10 minute drive, giving links to the M1/M18 to larger towns and cities. Access to London via Doncaster & Retford Train Station within 2 hours.
Access into the property is via a timber and glazed entrance door with further door leading into the entrance hall.
This large space could easily be utilised as a study area, or open planned to the next room to form a really large reception room. Having doors leading into the cloakroom and double doors to the second sitting room. Laminate flooring, central heating radiator and recessed plaster display.
Fitted with a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Second Reception Room 23' 6" x 9' to understairs area extending to 9' 6" ( 7.16m x 2.74m to understairs area extending to 2.90m )
Fantastic additional room with a feature Multifuel burner inset to the chimney breast wall with a flagged hearth and French doors leading into the private courtyard. Wall lights, stairs leading to the first floor and a central heating radiator. Doors lead through to both the main lounge and into the rear lobby.
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 6" into alcove ( 5.00m x 3.51m into alcove )
This main reception room has wall lights a central heating radiator and sky connection. Front facing double glazed window and French doors leading into the private courtyard. Feature cast iron fireplace which is for display purposes only with a granite hearth below. Door leads through to the study.
Fourth Bedroom Or Study 6' 4" x 8' 5" ( 1.93m x 2.57m )
Useful additional room, could easily be used as a fourth bedroom for elderly relative. With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a telephone point.
Second access into the property is via a timber and glazed door leading through to the garage and into the kitchen.
Kitchen/ Diner 18' 7" x 13' 1" ( 5.66m x 3.99m )
This substantial kitchen has a comprehensive range of fitted wall and base units with a breakfast bar and space for a range cooker which fits into a recess with a wooden mantle above. Ceramic sink unit incorporated into the worksurfaces and recessed lights to the ceiling, additional light is given to the room with a roof light. A glazed door leads into the courtyard, side facing window and a wooden floor.
Having a wooden turned staircase with a high level window and feature ceiling with beams upto the appex.
Master Bedroom 16' 3" x 15' 5" Max ( 4.95m x 4.70m Max )
Impressive master bedroom with a wooden vaulted ceiling and feature beams. The room is light with windows to three elevations and a central heating radiator. Door leading through into the ensuite.
Modern white suite comprising of a bath with mains fed shower above, low flush wc and a wash hand basin. Light and bright with both front and side facing double glazed windows, half tiling to the walls and a tiled floor. Heated towel rail, recessed lights to the ceiling and an extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.20m x 3.10m )
Double bedroom with feature beams to the ceiling a central heating radiator and a rear facing window.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 5' 9" + recess ( 3.48m x 1.75m + recess )
large single with a high level front facing window and a central heating radiator.
Having a white bathroom suite comprising of a free standing bath with a shower above, vanity basin and a low flush wc. High level front facing window, wall lights and a tiled floor, extractor fan.
Secluded plot, tucked away off the main street and giving lots of privacy. With a long pebbled driveway which is gated to the front and leads upto the garage. Having a good amount of off street parking, a walled lawned garden to the front and external tap and lighting.
At the rear there is a fully walled courtyard that is exceptionally private with a decked seating area, great entertaining space as it leads off from both the kitchen and one of the reception rooms.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning right and follow the road heading towards Austerfield. At Toll Bar Corner turn right into Misson and proceed into the village following the main road. Once you get to the sharp bend in the road go straight across onto Top Street, follow turning right onto Gibdyke. The Rafters can be denoted by a for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44707999.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY102915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.