4 bedroom terraced house for saleBolingbroke Terrace, Bolingbroke Grove, Battersea, London, SW11
- Reception Room
- Drawing Room
- Kitchen and Open Plan Dining Area
- Close to Wandsworth Common
- Transport links to Clapham Junction
- Utility Room
- Private Allocated Underground Parking Space
A stunning newly completed house finished to the highest level, over four floors and covering just under 2100 sq. ft. with a South West facing garden and an underground parking space.
Bolingbroke Grove runs along the east side of Wandsworth Common and benefits from all of the Common's excellent recreational facilities.
There are wonderful local shops, bars and restaurants to be found on both Northcote Road and Bellevue Road.
Bolingbroke Terrace is a short walk from Clapham Junction linking to Waterloo, London Bridge and Victoria.
The area has an abundance of schools and the wide open spaces of Wandsworth Common is a stone's throw away.
The first release of this wonderful development, close to Clapham Junction. The house has been meticulously designed creating a beautifully balanced house. The ground floor comprises a stunning kitchen with a luxury German kitchen by Krieder with handless furniture with polished marble island worktops with limestone and quartz stone worktops with integrated Miele and Siemens appliances. The kitchen leads via sliding doors opening onto the South West facing garden.
The lower ground floor boasts a reception room with high ceilings and large sliding doors onto the patio area. To the rear is a cloak room and utility room. From this floor you get direct access to the underground parking space and the private store room.
On the first floor are is the master bedroom with stunning ensuite bathroom comprising polished marble floor to ceiling wall tiles a luxury double ended freestanding bath, bespoke vanity units, double shower with frameless glass shower screen. There is a further double on the same floor with a family bathroom.
If exchange takes place before Christmas 2016, the owners will pay the stamp duty.
Square Footage: 2,072 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NDR160236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.