3 bedroom cottage for saleSt Andrews Lane, Congham, King's Lynn
- Beautifully presented cottage in desirable location
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Garage & parking
- Internal viewings are highly recommended!
Internal viewings are highly recommended to this beautifully presented cottage in the desirable village location of Congham. Accommodation includes a spacious kitchen/diner, lounge and three bedrooms with an en-suite to master. Externally there is parking, a garage and gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a beautifully presented cottage in the desirable village location of Congham. To the ground floor there is an entrance hall with feature beams and stairs leading to first floor accommodation, a cloakroom, lounge with French doors leading to the rear, feature beams and a wood burning stove with attractive bressummer beam above, finally there is a spacious kitchen/diner.
To the first floor there is a master bedroom with two built in wardrobes, en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom.
Externally there is a gravel driveway providing parking, a garage and gardens.
Solid wood entrance door to:
Wooden floor, feature wall beams, stairs to first floor with storage cupboard under, telephone point, double doors to kitchen/diner.
Low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splashback, double glazed window, tiled floor, radiator, beams.
Lounge 19' x 11' 3" excluding chimney breast ( 5.79m x 3.43m excluding chimney breast )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors with side windows to rear, two radiators, wooden floor, wood burning stove inset to brick chimney breast with bressummer beam and tiled hearth, telephone point, feature wall beams.
Kitchen / Diner 26' 11" x 11' 10" max ( 8.20m x 3.61m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, solid wood worktop surface, space for range style cooker with extractor hood over, tiled splashback, integral washing machine, integral dishwasher, one and a half bowl single drainer sink wit mixer tap over, central island unit with basket shelving and base cupboards, solid wood worktop, tiled floor, two radiators, double glazed widow to front, wall beams, double glazed French doors to rear garden, double glazed door to side, television point.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slated shelving.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" min extending to 14' 11" plus wardrobes x 11' 3" ( 3.48m min extending to 4.55m plus wardrobes x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, two built in wardrobes.
Tiled shower cubicle with drench style shower head, low flush WC, hand wash basin to vanity unit, double glazed window over looking fields to front, chrome towel radiator, tiled floor, ceiling beams, extractor.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 10' 4" plus recess ( 3.53m x 3.15m plus recess )
Double glazed window, radiator, television and telephone point, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" min extending to 11' 10" max plus wardrobes x 7' 1" subject to sloping ceiling ( 3.40m min extending to 3.61m max plus wardrobes x 2.16m subject to sloping ceiling )
Double glazed window to front over looking fields, built in wardrobe, ceiling beam, radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower hose attachment, low flush WC, hand wash basin to vanity unit, double sized shower cubicle with mains shower, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window, chrome towel radiator, extractor.
To the front of the property there is lawned garden with flower borders and a oak open entrance canopied porch with lighting. A gravel driveway provides parking for two cars and in turn leads to the garage. There is an outside water tap.
To the side of the garage there is an access to the rear garden where there is outside powers points, outside lighting, a decked area with inset garden pond. To the rear there is a patio and lawned garden with flower borders. There is a further lawned garden to the side of the property along with a log store.
Double doors, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44712606.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.