4 bedroom apartment for saleMain Street, Dickens Heath
- FIRST FLOOR DUPLEX APARTMENT
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- WELCOMING RECEPTION HALL WITH SECURITY INTERCOM
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM / FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- DRESSING ROOM / EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- FAMILY 'JACK & JILL' BATHROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING / DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO CHAIN
178 Main Street is a most conveniently situated, well presented, impressively spacious, first floor, four bedroom, two-storey duplex family apartment, situated in the popular heart of Dickens Heath and benefitting from no upward chain.
An apartment in the heart of Dickens Heath yet with the space of a five bedroom detached house.
Having spent 5 great years here with loads of space for partying this is a great opportunity for someone else to follow the metro lifestyle. I decided to purchase simply on entering into the hallway which is incredibly spacious and leads off into an even more spacious lounge and a modern kitchen just calling out for drinks to be poured!
We have been advised that the property is LEASEHOLD having 986 years unexpired. The Ground Rent is £225 per annum and the Service Charge is £3,600 per annum. However, you should check this with your legal advisor before exchanging contracts.
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Burt The Estate Agent, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.